EB2200i with CO-MINDER
2020 Honda Power Generators EB2200i with CO-MINDER™
Features may include:
- Super quiet, lightweight & fuel efficient
- Inverter: stable power for sensitive equipment & electronics
- CO-MINDER: advanced carbon monoxide detection system
More power. Same legendary quality.
- The EB2200i delivers 10% more power than the previous EB2000 - enabling you to power more of what you need, in the same lightweight, compact package.
Portable power for your job site
- The EB2200i can operate a wide variety of industrial tools, making it perfect for portable use on any job site. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
CO-MINDER: Advanced Carbon Monoxide Detection System
- CO-MINDER™ continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high
Honda GXR120 Engine - Commercial grade reliability
- GXR120 delivers exceptionally quiet, smooth, fuel-efficient performance in a small, lightweight package. Honda's GXR120 also delivers superb durability and reliability.
- The EB2200i has full GFCI protection. It's OSHA, LA-ETL, and CARB Compliant, making it ideal for jobsite applications.
Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for sensitive equipment and electronics
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. Our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home
Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation
- So quiet, you can hardly hear it running. The EB2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation
Lightweight and compact
- Weighing just over 47 pounds, the EB2200i is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda's inverter technology.
Vehicle:2020 Honda Power EB2200i with CO-MINDER
Dry Weight: 47.4 lb.
Electrical : AC Output
Engine: Honda GXR120
Fuel Capacity: Tank
Noise Level: 57 dB(A) @ rated load 48 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
Run Time Per Tankful: 3.2hr @ rated load 8.1 hrs @ 1/4 load
Price, if shown, does not include any Sales Taxes, License, Registration, and/or Finance charges, if applicable. However, any advertised price does include Manufacturer's Freight/Destination, Dealer Set-up/PDI, and D&H of $188 if applicable.